Home » Blog » credit-101
Credit 101January 1, 2000
- Introduction to Credit 101
- What can I read into my credit score?
- How do I begin to build a good credit record?
- How do I make sure my credit score is accurate?
- Is there a difference between a credit card and a charge card?
- Which reward cards should I get?
- What's a good number of credit cards or charge cards to own?
- How do I improve my credit score (and keep it high once I do)?
- If I'm married, should my spouse and I have joint cards or separate cards?
- Does it make sense for a couple to apply for credit under one name?
- If the unthinkable happens and I'm getting divorced, what do I do?
- What about identity theft or a data breach?
- What if a young person needs a credit card but can't get one?