Home » Blog » google-adsense
5 Best Google AdSense Alternatives (Must Try)October 9, 2020
Who doesn’t want to make extra money through their blogs and articles?
Many bloggers turn to Google AdSense to monetize their site, and not without good reason.
Google AdSense is the most popular pay-per-click program used on the web, is lightweight, reliable, and offers publishers a decent share of the revenue generated.
However, it certainly has its drawbacks, which is why it makes sense to have a look at some great alternatives.
Why might you want to consider a Google AdSense alternative?
Some of the compelling reasons why you may want to turn to an alternative are:
- You may not meet the eligibility requirements posed by Google – for example, you may own a relatively new website with hardly any traffic.
- Your account may have been banned by AdSense - this usually happens when you end up committing a mistake – say you unintentionally clicked on one of your own ads. Once your account’s been disabled, it’s very difficult to get it back.
- Through Google AdSense, you can expect a revenue share of about 68%.
But if you have tons of traffic on your website, it can make sense to choose networks that pay even higher.
On the other hand, the minimum payout for AdSense stands at about $100, so if you feel you would take too long to qualify for that level of earnings, try another network.
- Certain other networks offer a higher level of customization than AdSense; for example, they may let you change the look of the ads to blend in with your site's theme.
- If your website operates in a niche that cannot be monetized by AdSense, then you should opt for advertising networks that have been seen to perform well in your niche.
Top Popular Options
The networks listed below could provide an opportunity to earn an equal amount as you would from AdSense, if not more.
1. net is the most popular go-to alternative to AdSense. It is run by Yahoo and Bing.
You can create your own custom display ads or allow Media.net to do that work for you.
You would earn about the same as you would from AdSense – the minimum payout is $100 and payouts are made monthly.
To qualify, you would do best if your traffic is majorly from English-speaking countries – U.S., U.K., and Canada. An additional requirement is that your blog/ website should offer high-quality content.
2. Infolinks is a great choice if you prefer in-text ads on your blog instead of display ads.
The program can search for keywords in the body of your blog text and automatically associate ads with text snippets.
Their products are highly customizable and don’t interfere with user experience.
The platform is simple to integrate into any website and has no set-up fees or minimum traffic requirements.
Infolinks pays every 45 days and the minimum payout is $50.
3. Propeller Ads was established in 2011 but it has grown very fast into a popular network.
It’s especially known for its pop-under ads that load behind the current browser window and appear when the window is closed.
It’s extremely useful if your website covers niches like games, dating, entertainment, movies, and gambling, and you are trying to make money from countries like South Africa and India.
It’s also great if you want to make money from mobile services and apps.
The best part is that there are no minimum requirements for site traffic.
There’s instant account activation, the pay-out threshold is $5, and pay-outs happen monthly.
4. Amazon Native Shopping Ads is an exclusive Amazon ad network.
When you write a blog about any product that’s sold on Amazon, you can place an ad for the same on your page.
When a visitor clicks on the link and purchases the product, you get a commission on the purchase.
The minimum payout for this network is $10, and you get payments 60 days after the end of the month.
5. AdCash has more than 10 billion ad requests per day and serves 196 countries.
It offers just about every format that you can think of - banners, interstitials, push notifications, pop-unders, and video ads.
You can easily place and customize any ad unit. Also, you can view real-time reports of your ad performance via the admin panel.
It follows a pay-per-action model with a minimum payout of $25.
$50,000 - $250,000 of Unsecured Credit at 0% Interest
At Fund&Grow, we help individuals, with good credit, obtain as much as $250,000 of unsecured credit at 0% interest.
This amount can be used for any purpose and without restrictions.
You can use it to put a down payment on a property or to finance your business.
For a flat fee, we not only show you how to get the funds but also take care of most of the paperwork ourselves.
If you need this kind of financing, call us at (800) 996-0270 and we’ll help you out!